Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A colorful mood


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As of course, New York is always amazing, I have paid for my absence. Work, work, and more work. School alone has captured my time, and then the often drama of the salon world seems to be using up whats left. Summer has proven to be more than amazing, and much more than I could have ever hoped for.
This quarter I am taking a Fashion Styling class. We have been assigned different designers showing their collection in Raleigh's upcoming fashionSPARK. It is always an exciting time for Raleigh, and a true celebration of the creative minds found here. I have been paired up with Jess Patti designs, and will be documenting the "
design process" -if you will- of their collection. This in all, leads to the reasoning behind this post. While in New York, I was able to aid in the fabric selection process for Jessica's dress designs. What a whirlwind of fabric choices and creative minds. New York does nothing more than refill my creativity pot and remind me that everything you work hard for will pay off. Throughout the rest of the semester I will be photographing the progress of the collection, then hold an exhibit of the idea of fashion, creatively explaining the message behind this fashionable task. Hope you enjoy the photos and wonderful fabric choices. Thank you Mood.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment