Sunday, September 26, 2010

ProrsumPlease


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While finally finished with an overwhelming quarter of school, I must now treat myself to a week free from student outlines and due dates. I hate that I have to actually make myself -be still- and take advantage of the free time. I often overwhelm myself with extra tasks and work hours. I suppose it can be a good or bad trait
-depending on how you look at it.
This Friday marks the beginning of October. I can hardly believe how quickly the summer came and went. With each new day I feel the weather changing and the wind blowing cooler through my hair. In no time at all, winter will share its chills and I will love it for a moment, then hate it as I shiver inside. I wont hate it as much if I am able to wear this amazing collection by Burberry. It left me with my mouth wide open as they revealed their 2011 line. Leather never looked so good. Mmm Mmm. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment