Tuesday, June 7, 2011

raindrops

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather this week has not been on my side whatsoever.

As the final two weeks of my Paris trip approach, I am filled with many emotions. It will be nice to see my family, friends, and puppies. I'll be happy to finally get a pedicure, hair cut/color appointment, and have free wifi. However, on the other hand, I will be leaving a city that has become one that I truly love. This trip has opened my eyes to an entire new world that I always hoped would exist. It will be so hard to leave. Just thinking of it brings tears to my eyes.

With the falling rain I have been stuck inside and while going a bit stir crazy/trying to work on finals, I started compiling all the random video footage I've taken during this trip. It was just a silly project at first, but has now turned into something so special. I am almost done and will post the video soon. It captures so many Paris memories and makes me smile everytime. Until then, I posted a few things I need in my life. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment