Wednesday, April 13, 2011

À bas le Ritz...Vive la rue

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today was just fantastic. We started the morning off with an exhibition of Saint Laurent: Rive Gauche, La Révolution de la Mode at Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. Unfortunately, we were not able to take photos inside but I do promise it was amazing. My favorite part was the huge collection of jewelry and accessories. It was love at 1st sight. If you are ever in Paris, I do recommend going to the exhibition. The collection truly represents his voice and impact on fashion through time. Later in the day we stumbled upon a silly yet amazing place in Paris. Breakfast-In-America was just like home, and I must be honest and say that the food was amazing. There is nothing wrong with a true American breakfast every now and then!!

After our meal, I pulled out my book of "places I want to go" and we made our way down Rue du Roi de Sicile in search of Paris vintage. We stumbled upon several fantastic shops including Freep "S" Star, Le Vintage Bar, Vintage Clothing Paris and Noir Kennedy where I got a pair of cute vintage glasses. The prices ranged from place to place...some super reasonable and others extremely expensive.
Finally, I am starting to mark things off my list...it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment