Sunday, April 3, 2011

French Kisses


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Bonjour! It has been a while since my last post, but not by choice. It seems the internet in Paris is not as easily available or free as it is back in the states. Nearly after one week of being here, I am still on the hunt for my "Helios". Free wifi is no where to be found, but I do hope to find my coffee shop soon.

Tonight I write you from a study hall on campus. I must say, it is so beautiful here. The rooms are not Miami chic, but are more livable than I expected. Each day has been filled with new adventures and it's beginning to set in that I actually "live" here. I am excited to explore. Already, I have made life long friends and can't wait to see what adventures are in store for us. I will post as regularly as possible. Hope you enjoy the 1st few photos. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment