Wednesday, May 11, 2011

but why I love you, I'll never know

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Press Play then Read:


Cassius - I Love U So

There are many that might say in all their years of knowing Thien Lu they have never seen him jump around like a wasted white girl, sing, smile, laugh and dance all in the same night. On this night, Angie, Thien and I ventured far into Belleville in hopes to see this sold out show. The lineup included names like Zdar & Boombass aka Cassius, I Cube & Gilb’R aka Chateau Flight, Panteros 666 & Canblaster & Myd & Sam Tiba aka Club Cheval, Dimitri from Paris, Cosmo Vitelli, Ariel, Wizman, DJ Deep and Krikor. A long while passed and just as we were about to give up; we were finally let inside. That night I saw Thien smile bigger than I have ever seen anyone smile in their life while he danced around and swayed his hips to the music. It was beyond great.

No comments:

Post a Comment