Monday, May 2, 2011

called out


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The 1st of May was full of adventure. Thein and I explored the city all day, turning down random streets left & right. While having lunch near Gallery Lafayette, we stopped to enjoy some of the street performers. Some people danced or sang, while others acted out short stories or told jokes. There was one man in particular that caught our attention from the beginning. He was full of jokes and silly gestures. At random he would pull people from the crowd and directed them to play out his short skit. I swear I ALWAYS end up getting picked for things like that. I tried to hide behind the huge crowd that had formed, but of course - he picked me. He had the crowd roaring in laughter while we jumped around acting silly.

Thien was quick to take photos of my embarrassing moment, but I didn't mind. It was silly and fun...I still laugh just thinking about it.
There are many street performers in Paris, but Filiip was by far the best.


1 comment: